Looking for Instructor(s) in Tokyo this weekend!

Whatever you want to share with your RM.com friends! Chat away!

Moderator: Shirluban

William
Fresh Reacher
Fresh Reacher

Looking for Instructor(s) in Tokyo this weekend!

Post by William » Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:26 am

Hi Tokyo-based players, a friend and I are in Tokyo this weekend--both of us English speaking and with little previous mahjong experience--and we want to do some intensive Mahjong instruction and see if we can get up to speed with the game. So we're looking for a couple of english-speaking players who could teach us all through the weekend (to make a game of four) and are happy to make it worth your while financially.

If you're interested, email me at william@snakeweed.com and we can set up a call to talk about it.

Thanks so much!

Will Petty

Ignatius
Silver Boarder
Silver Boarder
Location: (From Spain) In Ireland (EU) since 2016, so lazy I didn´t update this until 2019... (私は初心者だし、よろしく)

Re: Looking for Instructor(s) in Tokyo this weekend!

Post by Ignatius » Thu Sep 28, 2017 1:54 am

Oh, I would love to be there. Sadly I live in Ireland, and there's no chance to be in Japan for a long time, lack of money mainly...
Life is as beautiful as you want it to be, but it´s only one. That´s why you must not get tired of it. Don´t care if you don´t say something that seems "important" because your mere existence is important for someone.

William
Fresh Reacher
Fresh Reacher

Post by William » Thu Sep 28, 2017 12:55 pm

Wish you were here too Ignatius! Maybe next time we're in Ireland :)

Ignatius
Silver Boarder
Silver Boarder
Location: (From Spain) In Ireland (EU) since 2016, so lazy I didn´t update this until 2019... (私は初心者だし、よろしく)

Post by Ignatius » Fri Sep 29, 2017 1:53 am

Why not?
I have my own mahjong table... (It's not automatic.)
Life is as beautiful as you want it to be, but it´s only one. That´s why you must not get tired of it. Don´t care if you don´t say something that seems "important" because your mere existence is important for someone.