Suggestions are also welcome!
If the problem is that you can't register, logon, or post, you can email me at smal.lint[A]rocketmail.com, or contact directly the site owner at jenn[A]reachmahjong.com.
Currently known issues:
- The store and registration don't seem to like each other.
- When there are new posts in the "Newbie introduction" thread, its icon is not shown in red.
- Editing a post don't put it up into the "recent topics" list, and don't flag it as unread, so it pass unnoticed.
Solved and sub-solved issues:
- Some old posts incorrectly display the quotation marks (show \" and \' instead of " and '). This is due to the forum move long ago. PM me if a thread bothers you and I'll fix it. You can also edit your own posts.
- Some old posts don't show the smilies and tiles. This is also due to the forum move long ago. The solution is known: PM me if a thread bothers you and I'll fix it. If it's your own post, you can also fix it yourself: edit the post and uncheck the "Disable smilies" box.
- The old forum is still top-rated by Google but is more likely to turn-out newcomers than encouraging them to join the (new) forum.
The old forum should be deleted and replaced by a redirect link to the current forum. The old forum don't exist anymore, but the old site is still here.
- The RM.com favicon is missing for the forum, though it is correctly shown on the main site.
The line <link rel="icon" href="http://reachmahjong.com/en/favicon.ico" /> is missing in the forum pages.
A simpler solution could be to move the favicon.ico from /en and/or /ja to the site root folder e.g. http://reachmahjong.com. Solved!
- The two RSS feeds links in the main page (below "Subscribe to our Feeds!") are not working.
XML Parsing Error: XML or text declaration not at start of entity
Line Number 2, Column 1:<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>