Android Wait test game

Discussion on on-line and off-line mahjong softwares.

Moderator: Shirluban

Ignatius
Silver Boarder
Silver Boarder
Location: (From Spain) In Ireland (EU) since 2016, so lazy I didn´t update this until 2019... (私は初心者だし、よろしく)

Android Wait test game

Post by Ignatius » Sun Apr 26, 2015 1:33 am

The game is a practice game about waits, you can select to have to guess the wait of a 7, 20, or 13 tiles hands and can set the amount of time given to do the task. 30 or 60 seconds.

I didn´t try it. So i don´t know how good it is.

The name is まちあて.https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... hjong.quiz
Life is as beautiful as you want it to be, but it´s only one. That´s why you must not get tired of it. Don´t care if you don´t say something that seems "important" because your mere existence is important for someone.

Ignatius
Silver Boarder
Silver Boarder
Location: (From Spain) In Ireland (EU) since 2016, so lazy I didn´t update this until 2019... (私は初心者だし、よろしく)

Re: Android Wait test game

Post by Ignatius » Sat May 02, 2015 4:34 am

Ok, I tried it a bit. It's that kind of wait trainers with just one suit, characters in this case. Cool to train your head with multisided waits, and a good way to get used to the characters suit.
Life is as beautiful as you want it to be, but it´s only one. That´s why you must not get tired of it. Don´t care if you don´t say something that seems "important" because your mere existence is important for someone.