Manga, CD's, and Games.. Oh, my!

The place for video, sites, games replay, books, ...

Moderator: Shirluban

XFRod
Fresh Reacher
Fresh Reacher

Manga, CD's, and Games.. Oh, my!

Post by XFRod » Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:33 pm

やった!I do love import day. :D

Ignatius
Silver Boarder
Silver Boarder
Location: (From Spain) In Ireland (EU) since 2016, so lazy I didn´t update this until 2019... (私は初心者だし、よろしく)

Re: Manga, CD's, and Games.. Oh, my!

Post by Ignatius » Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:37 pm

I know that feeling, I have on my house all Ten manga (previous to Akagi), 1-25 of Akagi, all of Legend of Koizumi (1-7 and two books more), and 1-9 of Saki. And I´m waiting for the Mahjong Dream Club (PS3). Thanks to Yakuza 2 I´ve discovered the game of Mahjong, and I´m a fan. But I didn´t played a lot so I´m still a newbie...
Life is as beautiful as you want it to be, but it´s only one. That´s why you must not get tired of it. Don´t care if you don´t say something that seems "important" because your mere existence is important for someone.

Ignatius
Silver Boarder
Silver Boarder
Location: (From Spain) In Ireland (EU) since 2016, so lazy I didn´t update this until 2019... (私は初心者だし、よろしく)

Re: Manga, CD's, and Games.. Oh, my!

Post by Ignatius » Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:17 pm

can I ask you something? Does the mahjong dream club cd have all riichi songs in it, or there are only receptionists songs?
Life is as beautiful as you want it to be, but it´s only one. That´s why you must not get tired of it. Don´t care if you don´t say something that seems "important" because your mere existence is important for someone.