"Saki" Anime Character Mahjong Set...

Japanese Reach Mahjong Rules. Strategy, news, sets - anything!

Moderator: Shirluban

Tang
Fresh Reacher
Fresh Reacher

Re:

Post by Tang » Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:01 am

dragonpride0 wrote:Some things came up and I happen to get an extra Saki 2.0 set. I was wondering of anyone would be interested in getting one. If not, then I\'ll probably put it up on eBay.

I\'ll be getting my set in by this weekend or so. So I\'ll post some picture of the set so you can compare it with the 1.0 and 1.5 sets.

Also, from what I\'m reading from the Animate website, the 2,0 set does also include red fives and season tiles. Although I can\'t say much about the 2nd red 5 and the keychain pouch.
Yes! Pictures would be fantastic. Thank you.

dragonpride0
Fresh Reacher
Fresh Reacher

Re:

Post by dragonpride0 » Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:36 pm

I got my set in today and here are the pictures of it.

http://s794.photobucket.com/albums/yy22 ... ong%20Set/

If you need any pictures of certain tiles, just post and I\'ll take a picture of that for you.

The tiles aren\'t engraved, but are printed with a high quality and permanent ink.

Also, my second Saki 2.0 set should be coming in this weekend.

BTW Aetheron, I saw your post and pictures on your 1.5 set, the only tile I didn\'t get was the Saki-with-lightning-out-of-her-eye tile, which I\'ll probably send the blank tile to someone who can duplicate mahjong tiles to make that since it looks pretty cool.

Tang
Fresh Reacher
Fresh Reacher

Re:

Post by Tang » Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:27 am

dragonpride0 wrote:I got my set in today and here are the pictures of it.

http://s794.photobucket.com/albums/yy22 ... ong%20Set/

If you need any pictures of certain tiles, just post and I\'ll take a picture of that for you.

The tiles aren\'t engraved, but are printed with a high quality and permanent ink.

Also, my second Saki 2.0 set should be coming in this weekend.

BTW Aetheron, I saw your post and pictures on your 1.5 set, the only tile I didn\'t get was the Saki-with-lightning-out-of-her-eye tile, which I\'ll probably send the blank tile to someone who can duplicate mahjong tiles to make that since it looks pretty cool.
How much are you going to sell your second set for? If it\'s going to be retail I\'ll purchase from Hiro instead. :)

When I mean how much, I mean everything included.

Maho
Fresh Reacher
Fresh Reacher

Re:

Post by Maho » Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:14 pm

Hi,

I\'ve got a little question about the 2.0 set, i got one from tripleclicks today and i was wondering if is it normal that i didn\'t get the bonus red five tile (i\'m talking about this one)?
Is it some kind of limited edition that get it?

b4k4ni04
Junior Reacher
Junior Reacher

Re:

Post by b4k4ni04 » Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:56 am

Look back through the rest of the thread to see that, the tile you\'ve mentioned came with the 1.5 set.

..errr at least thats what y\'all have seemed to have said...
seems it was also a bonus offer from shops like Gamers and Animate. Not naturally coming with the set.
〜〜〜星空が最高の舞台/カラスたちカーカーと鳴くよ/いつも思うよ いつ寝てるんだろ〜〜〜 I'm sorry teh b4k4 is lost to GlDeMo please try again later *bzzt* 〜b4k4

Maho
Fresh Reacher
Fresh Reacher

Re:

Post by Maho » Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:43 am

I\'ve read all the thread and from what i got, the 1.5 special bonus tile was this one,isn\'t it?

I saw several sales on yahoo auction for the 2.0 set that had the special red five, and with the photos posted by dragonpride0 just above, i thought it was allways in the set. Well i went for tripleclicks as it was easier than bidding on yahoo, serves me right to got the easy way.

b4k4ni04
Junior Reacher
Junior Reacher

Re:

Post by b4k4ni04 » Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:53 pm

haha, wow what a difference. Shows what I knew ^^;...
Guess you got shafted :/. unfortunate.
〜〜〜星空が最高の舞台/カラスたちカーカーと鳴くよ/いつも思うよ いつ寝てるんだろ〜〜〜 I'm sorry teh b4k4 is lost to GlDeMo please try again later *bzzt* 〜b4k4