Come play with me on Jan Ryu Mon!

Japanese Reach Mahjong Rules. Strategy, news, sets - anything!

Moderator: Shirluban

Live
Fresh Reacher
Fresh Reacher

Re:Come play with me on Jan Ryu Mon!

Post by Live » Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:30 pm

Hell wait on the 9b huh, sounds fun. ;p Well we have an IRC on both Rizon and LucidChat. Rizon is more active because I lost OP in LucidChat, so yeah.
Yeah. But at that point i hadn\'t other options to change my hand. After the rock starts rolling...
Btw, i prefer Azzurra if we\'re talking about irc networks : )

suihi
Fresh Reacher
Fresh Reacher

Post by suihi » Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:15 am

Nice, other English speaking players on the server?

My ID is, not surprisingly, \"suihi\". Although, are any of you having difficulties connecting to the site? I haven\'t been able to for about a week. :(

Tang
Fresh Reacher
Fresh Reacher

Post by Tang » Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:24 am

suihi wrote:Nice, other English speaking players on the server?

My ID is, not surprisingly, "suihi". Although, are any of you having difficulties connecting to the site? I haven\'t been able to for about a week. :(
I\'ve been playing once a day every day for the past week, basically. Are you using the VPN bypass?

suihi
Fresh Reacher
Fresh Reacher

Post by suihi » Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:26 am

Wow that was a fast response!

No I am not - I didn\'t need it before, but I just changed internet service providers a week ago so that could be it. I\'ll try it again with the VPN bypass. See you in game in the coming few days then, I guess. :P

Tang
Fresh Reacher
Fresh Reacher

Post by Tang » Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:29 am

suihi wrote:Wow that was a fast response!

No I am not - I didn\'t need it before, but I just changed internet service providers a week ago so that could be it. I\'ll try it again with the VPN bypass. See you in game in the coming few days then, I guess. :P
Thanks? Haha, email notification = awesome.

But yeah, the VPN is needed for the most part. Only some IPs were lucky enough to not get blocked.

Live
Fresh Reacher
Fresh Reacher

Post by Live » Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:58 pm

Probably you get a different kind of ip (from your new provider) that isn\'t allowed on JanRyuMon. The same happens for me, but at least i\'m a bit lucky: i can have two types of ip\'s and one of them is allowed. :)