Automatic table

Japanese Reach Mahjong Rules. Strategy, news, sets - anything!

Moderator: Shirluban

Greedence
Fresh Reacher
Fresh Reacher

Automatic table

Post by Greedence » Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:49 pm

Hey

Since I was in Japan I fell in love with these automatic tables, to finish a hanchan in under 40 min its really awesome. Therefore I want to purchase one, but all english offers I found so far are for chinese tiles, which are bigger than japanese once. Does someone have a clue were I can get one ? Used is also okay (or even preferred, cause its cheaper XD`)

thx

Tom Sloper

Re:Automatic table

Post by Tom Sloper » Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:00 pm

I have a list at http://www.sloperama.com/mjfaq/tables.htm

Also, what part of the world do you live in?
4649おねがいします。

Greedence
Fresh Reacher
Fresh Reacher

Post by Greedence » Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:54 pm

I live in Austria, the definitly outback of mahjong.
Thx for the link I will check it. The only company with reasonable prices I found so far is aotomo but they only have automatic tables for Chinese or American tiles. What a pitty

Nisse
Fresh Reacher
Fresh Reacher

Post by Nisse » Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:11 pm

You can get one from china cheap within a month, you can choose the size of the tiles. I believe you also can change how many tiles you want in play though the table setup (136, 144..). I\'m sure you can even get red fives extra if you ask for it.

Senechal
Senior Reacher
Senior Reacher

Post by Senechal » Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:39 pm

I know a guy who knows a guy (no names) who\'s got one before. I\'m not even interested in answering everyone\'s questions in his place, but one piece of valued advice: make sure you have a business name/number ready. Exporting to individuals is not an option, because you can\'t FedEx something like this. It is cheaper though than buying it from a reseller.
Club Riichi de Montréal (Canada) http://riichi.ca/ (If you're from elsewhere, keep in touch with us too!)

Greedence
Fresh Reacher
Fresh Reacher

Post by Greedence » Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:07 pm

Nisse wrote:You can get one from china cheap within a month, you can choose the size of the tiles. I believe you also can change how many tiles you want in play though the table setup (136, 144..). I\'m sure you can even get red fives extra if you ask for it.
Do you have any URL or something for me ? Because all companies I have found so far used non japanese tiles