Super-mega competition - win fabulous prizes!!

Japanese Reach Mahjong Rules. Strategy, news, sets - anything!

Moderator: Shirluban

b4k4ni04
Junior Reacher
Junior Reacher

Re:Super-mega competition - win fabulous prizes!!

Post by b4k4ni04 » Mon May 10, 2010 8:55 pm

*rereads the rules* oh, I\'ll be darned, I did win. *thought that you would count up to the next winning tile from any tile picked*. I got lucky Greedence didnt choose the 2s ^^;.
〜〜〜星空が最高の舞台/カラスたちカーカーと鳴くよ/いつも思うよ いつ寝てるんだろ〜〜〜 I'm sorry teh b4k4 is lost to GlDeMo please try again later *bzzt* 〜b4k4

Barticle
Platinum Boarder
Platinum Boarder

Re:Super-mega competition - the results!!

Post by Barticle » Tue May 11, 2010 12:07 pm

Cheers guys, got your PM\'s. Now I just have to make sure I post the right prize to the right person! :laugh:

Thanks to everyone who entered the competition. Stay tuned - I might do another one at some point in the future...
b4k4ni04 wrote:*rereads the rules* oh, I\'ll be darned, I did win. *thought that you would count up to the next winning tile from any tile picked*. I got lucky Greedence didnt choose the 2s ^^;.
Yup, both picks were a close thing. I think if I do another one it would be simpler to allow exact matches only and I\'ll just keep drawing until I get a winner.

azn86.jedi
Fresh Reacher
Fresh Reacher

Re:Super-mega competition - the result!!

Post by azn86.jedi » Tue May 11, 2010 1:21 pm

Barticle wrote: The second draw was green-dra which was picked by Shirluban so you get second. :)
Whaaaaat?! you picked a hatsu?! damn... if only the comp worked the same way dora did... then i would have won XD

<-- picked chun in case no one looked at the thread earlier

oh well... \'grats to both of you.

Roxo
Fresh Reacher
Fresh Reacher

Re: Super-mega competition - win fabulous prizes!!

Post by Roxo » Mon May 17, 2010 7:11 pm

Congrats to the winners! :D

b4k4ni04
Junior Reacher
Junior Reacher

Post by b4k4ni04 » Mon May 17, 2010 11:10 pm

murphy's Law. I start wondering when the book is going to arrive, and lo and behold. It arrived today ^_^;. Many thanks Barticle ^_^ I look forward to giving the book a read when I have a chance to sit down @_@. I've been typing emails like mad today @_@;;;

~b4k4. ...
〜〜〜星空が最高の舞台/カラスたちカーカーと鳴くよ/いつも思うよ いつ寝てるんだろ〜〜〜 I'm sorry teh b4k4 is lost to GlDeMo please try again later *bzzt* 〜b4k4

Barticle
Platinum Boarder
Platinum Boarder

Post by Barticle » Tue May 18, 2010 8:36 am

You're most welcome. :) Glad it arrived safely. I think it was Thursday I posted them so that's pretty good going.

As it turned out, the competition was well timed - a nice way to mark the end of the old forums/site I think.