severely in need of an english translation!

Japanese Reach Mahjong Rules. Strategy, news, sets - anything!

Moderator: Shirluban

Ignatius
Silver Boarder
Silver Boarder
Location: (From Spain) In Ireland (EU) since 2016, so lazy I didn´t update this until 2019... (私は初心者だし、よろしく)

Re: severely in need of an english translation!

Post by Ignatius » Sat Oct 03, 2015 10:28 am

I too wonder what does those parenthesis words means. Maybe something related to speech tone?
Who knows?
Last edited by Ignatius on Sat Oct 03, 2015 3:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Life is as beautiful as you want it to be, but it´s only one. That´s why you must not get tired of it. Don´t care if you don´t say something that seems "important" because your mere existence is important for someone.

Barticle
Platinum Boarder
Platinum Boarder

Post by Barticle » Sat Oct 03, 2015 1:42 pm

I find it tempting to read セリフ (serifu) as the English word "self" but I've seen it used before to refer to all dialogue in a game (not just my own character's). It seems that here it implies longer phrases as specific variations of the generic calls and declarations.

The すう (suu) in brackets could represent the kanji 数 which can mean "several", i.e. several variations of the phrases or several voices?

There are literally dozens of different kanji with the reading こう (kou) though. :roll:

Ignatius
Silver Boarder
Silver Boarder
Location: (From Spain) In Ireland (EU) since 2016, so lazy I didn´t update this until 2019... (私は初心者だし、よろしく)

Post by Ignatius » Sat Oct 03, 2015 3:39 pm

Yeah, as Shirluban already said, セリフ (serifu) means own's (one's) dialogue lines or just "dialogue line" in this context. And also speech, word or remarks.

If you have to read your own lines in a teathrical play, those lines are セリフ.

A full script is 脚本 (kyakuhon) or 台本 (daihon). I bet both words have it's nuances...

If had to pick the meaning of "Sû" (すう) using Barticle idea, I would go with: several variations of the phrases.

But I don´t know.... Also that "Kô" (こう)...
Life is as beautiful as you want it to be, but it´s only one. That´s why you must not get tired of it. Don´t care if you don´t say something that seems "important" because your mere existence is important for someone.

Referee
Expert Reacher
Expert Reacher

Post by Referee » Sat Oct 03, 2015 5:39 pm

Without the kanji it is a guess what kou and suu are indicating here. Maybe listening to the voices could give an indication.

I have to throw a small correction to shirluban.

おじさん (ojisan) doesn't mean "grandpa". It means "uncle", or in this case, adult man (but not an elder). "Grandpa" is おじいさん (ojiisan). (The femenine forms have the same distinction in obasan/obaasan)

Edit: In the same vein, "big brother" refers to a young man (no longer a child).

Ignatius
Silver Boarder
Silver Boarder

Post by Ignatius » Sat Oct 03, 2015 5:57 pm

Yep, that's true.

How many times did I saw お兄さん (onii-san) or お兄ちゃん (onii-chan) translated as "brother" when the translators should've picked "mister" instead?

Of course, this happens too with the other words Referee mentioned.
Last edited by Ignatius on Sun Oct 04, 2015 4:33 pm, edited 6 times in total.

or2az
Gold Boarder
Gold Boarder

Post by or2az » Sat Oct 03, 2015 6:32 pm

Thanks for the input, guys. From what all of you have said, I gather I am listening to
ones own dialogue lines or remarks
like reading your own lines in a theatrical play
longer phrases as specific variations of the generic calls and declarations.
For instance; the children might say, "Chi, thank you (arigato)", a young adult maybe "Kan, flip that dora please" or "Tsumo, pay up, all of you". Things like that, like in Saki.
The adult says riichi, the young girl says reeeechee. Makes sense.
Guess I'll have to start hitting those japanese restaurants again to find out for sure.

or2az
Gold Boarder
Gold Boarder

Post by or2az » Mon Oct 05, 2015 12:54 am

Just wanted to let you guys know that all of your explanations were right on. A really cool older couple came into the bookstore today, an american woman and an oriental man, who, what luck, was japanese. Talk about being in the right place at the right time. We started talking about mahjong and he listened to those sayings on my app and confirmed what we all thought. "I got it-Ron", "Tenpai, it's about time-riichi", "Kan-is the dora good", were a few of them.
Obviously, he spoke english too.

Ignatius
Silver Boarder
Silver Boarder

Post by Ignatius » Thu Dec 03, 2015 3:47 am

麻雀天聖 Mahjong Tensei got an update which adds 戦績/Results mode, and 3 player mode. So you'll now see the main menu this way:

自由対局 Free match (Start a game). Upper-left button. キャラ変更 Character change. (You can change your player here, when you unlock new ones, you can use them.) Upper-right button.

設定 Options. Center-left button. 終了 End game. Center-right button.

戦績 Results. Lower-left button. レビューする (Review (the game, of course)) Is the smallest and blue button. Lower-right button. (Looks like this button disappears when used or something.)

I will repost the info I gave the first time, adding new info, before going into detail of what this new Results mode has to offer.

Game basic rules are:

This game is a four or three people mahjong for a single player, no online, without cheating. You can set the CPU level, you can show the tiles in all player’s hands, and other options. Options section for that.

If you’re the top player in an East only game, you'll unlock 1 character, if you're the top player in an East/South game you’ll unlock 2 new characters (up to a total of 40).

When you start a game you should choose to play 4 people, 3 people, or go back. 四人麻雀, 三人麻雀, 戻る.

In-Game rules:

No multiple Ron. Atamahane applies here, only one winner.

In a draw, if the Dealer (Oya) is in Noten, the winds move, so there’ll be a new Dealer. Dealer flow (Oya nagare).

If the 4 players declare Riichi in the same hand (Sû-cha Riichi), or if everyone discard the same wind in the first turn (Sû Fû Renda), or if the starting tiles of any player includes 9 different terminals and honours (Kyûshu Kyûhai), there’ll be an abortive draw (Tochû Ryûkyoku).

You can do a Kan after a Riichi (if it doesn’t change your wait at all). (Riichi Ato no Ankan.)

All Kandora get revealed before you discard. Kandora Fast-reveal (Kandora Soku-mekuri).

Automatic Agari-yame. If you end the last game, South 4th, being Oya (East player) and being first, you´ll end the game, no Renchan possibility.

Useful information:

If there is an option with pages, just touch the upper grayed out part of the screen to enter there.To go back to the previous screen touch the grayed out area which will be the other side. This aplies to any mode with pages, except whith Character Change mode, which has a downwards/upwards arrow to move between pages. Curved arrow means to go back. 決定 means confirm/done.

設定 Options mode: (First page)

ルール設定・環境設定
Rule settings/Conditions settings. Selected options are in blue.

試合形式: 東風戦・東南戦
Type of match: East only/East-South match

赤牌(各1枚): 有り・無し
Red fives (1 each suit): On/Off (Ari/Nashi)

食い断: 有り・無し
Open Tanyao: On/Off (Ari/Nashi)

効果音:On・Off
Sound Effects: On/Off

牌捨クリック: 1回・2回
Touch to discard: 1 Touch/Touch twice

打牌速度:普通・速め・速い
Game speed: Normal/Fast/Faster

設定 Options mode: (Second page)
CPU設定
CPU Settings

CPU思考:レベル1・レベル2・レベル3
CPU Thinking: Level 1/Level 2/Level 3. Level 3 is the hardest.

手牌公開:On・Off
Hands Open: On/Off

Play with all players hands open for you to see.
(If you use this last option, "Hands Open", you will not be able to unlock characters.)

On the lower-left of both sub-menu:

取消 Cancel.
決定 Done.

During play:

Center right buttons:

Curved arrow: To go back.

Screw nut: Enter options (during play some options cannot be modified).

Red button: To activate/deactivate no-calling mode.

You can touch the screen to pass on calls, even winning calls.

To do a call just press the button when prompted on screen.

戦績 Results: (First page is for 4 player mode, the second is for 3 player mode, but the info is the same.)

Positions 1st to 4th (from left to right) with their percentages.

一位 X% 二位 X% 三位 X% 四位 X%

X 回 X 回 X 回 X 回 Number of times you've got each position.

対戦数: Number of games played. 立直率: Riichi percentage.

平均順位: Average position. 副露率: Calling percentage.

和了率: Winning percentage. 自摸率: Tsumo percentage.

放銃率: Ronned percentage.

平均和了点: Average winning points.

平均放銃点: Average points taken by being ronned.

Black button 消去 means Erase. If you press it, you will be asked if you really want to erase the 4 player or 3 player games records, depending on which page you are. You can choose はい/Yes or いいえ/No.

Orange button 確認 is Confirm, to go back to the main menu.

Right now these records doesn't keep the yaku the player wins with, but maybe, in a following update, we'll get to see it.
Last edited by Ignatius on Sat Dec 12, 2015 11:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

or2az
Gold Boarder
Gold Boarder

Post by or2az » Thu Dec 03, 2015 5:43 am

Just to tie everything together, Ignatius is referring to the game described in detail above in this section on August 28th.
The pc version, which is identical, has also been updated. http://www.web-jong.com/
The game is also described on this page, "another riichi flash game". http://reachmahjong.com/en/forum/viewto ... 418#p58804
There is also a very similar game by e-folder on the pc, but not on android, which has not been updated with a results page or 3-player mode.
Check them out. You will enjoy them.
Last edited by or2az on Thu Dec 03, 2015 5:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ignatius
Silver Boarder
Silver Boarder

Post by Ignatius » Thu Dec 03, 2015 5:51 am

or2az wrote:Just to tie everything together, Ignatius is referring to the game described in detail above in this section on August 28th.
The pc version, which is identical, has also been updated. http://www.web-jong.com/
Additional information about the game can be found on this page. http://reachmahjong.com/en/forum/viewto ... 418#p58804
There is also a very similar game by e-folder on the pc, but not on android, which has not been updated with a results page or 3-player mode.
Check them out. You will enjoy them.

ijontichy
Fresh Reacher
Fresh Reacher

Post by ijontichy » Tue May 24, 2016 5:49 am

I thought I'd use this thread for a translation query. I've been reading this page to understand some mahjong algorithms (e.g. shanten), and the following has me stumped:

* [1+4*n] そのフーロメンツのうち最も小さい牌番号
* [2+4*n] そのフーロメンツのうち鳴いた牌の牌番号

It's referring to some data structure called fuuro, and its indices [1+4*n] are described by:

そのフーロメンツのうち最も小さい牌番号

I think this means the smallest number of the open meld. Correct?

Meanwhile, the indices [2+4*n] are described by:

そのフーロメンツのうち鳴いた牌の牌番号

I don't know what this means. Any ideas?

Ignatius
Silver Boarder
Silver Boarder

Post by Ignatius » Tue May 24, 2016 1:06 pm

ijontichy wrote:I thought I'd use this thread for a translation query. I've been reading this page to understand some mahjong algorithms (e.g. shanten), and the following has me stumped:

* [1+4*n] そのフーロメンツのうち最も小さい牌番号
* [2+4*n] そのフーロメンツのうち鳴いた牌の牌番号

It's referring to some data structure called fuuro, and its indices [1+4*n] are described by:

そのフーロメンツのうち最も小さい牌番号

I think this means the smallest number of the open meld. Correct?

Meanwhile, the indices [2+4*n] are described by:

そのフーロメンツのうち鳴いた牌の牌番号

I don't know what this means. Any ideas?
I'm not really sure about this, but... I'll give it a shot. Looking at the link you provided... I should say I don't understand it.

[1+4*n]そのフーロメンツのうち最も小さい牌番号
The smallest number of tiles to create a meld.

[2+4*n] そのフーロメンツのうち鳴いた牌の牌番号

The number of tiles used to create a meld, calling. Or something like that.

That's what I got... Algorithms are not my thing. At least I tried.

If I find more info on this, I'll post again.

ijontichy
Fresh Reacher
Fresh Reacher

Post by ijontichy » Tue May 24, 2016 11:56 pm

Thanks for that. I think the フーロメンツ means it's an open meld. So it must be an open meld in both cases.

I'm pretty sure the first one means the smallest tile number in the meld. So if it was a 234s, then it would be 2. If a 567p, then it would be 5. And so on.

From your translation of the second, I wonder if it means: the number of the tile that was "called" in order to form the meld. So if your incomplete meld was 23s, and you ronned an opponent's 4s, then it would be 4. If you had a 56p, and you ronned an opponent's 7p, then it would be 7.

Ignatius
Silver Boarder
Silver Boarder

Post by Ignatius » Wed May 25, 2016 12:29 am

ijontichy wrote:Thanks for that. I think the フーロメンツ means it's an open meld. So it must be an open meld in both cases.

I'm pretty sure the first one means the smallest tile number in the meld. So if it was a 234s, then it would be 2. If a 567p, then it would be 5. And so on.

From your translation of the second, I wonder if it means: the number of the tile that was "called" in order to form the meld. So if your incomplete meld was 23s, and you ronned an opponent's 4s, then it would be 4. If you had a 56p, and you ronned an opponent's 7p, then it would be 7.
I think you've nailed it. I do believe that's correct.

Ignatius
Silver Boarder
Silver Boarder

Post by Ignatius » Sun Sep 25, 2016 2:31 pm

As Or2az asked me, I'll post a translation of the different modes of the game 麻雀の神2 〜麻雀グランプリ〜/Mahjong God 2 〜Mahjong Grand Prix〜.

I will start with free mode which is the upper left mode, moving to the right in a circle.

フリーモード/Free Mode:

1st Screen (Mind the fact there is a yellow arrow to the right, to go to the second screen.)

Left Side:

試合形式/Match Type: 東南戦 East-South, 東風戦 East Only, 1局戦 One Hand Game.

持ち点/Starting Points: 25,000, 30,000, 15,000, 20,000.
返し点/Minimum Points to win: 30,000, 15,000, 20,000, 25,000.
ウマ/Uma (Rank Bonus): なし No Uma, 5-10, 10-20, 10-30, 20-30.

Right Side has the difficulty level for each rival.

対局相手‐下家 Match Rival Shimocha (the player to your right).
対局相手‐対面 Match Rival Toimen (the player in front of you). レベル/Level: Ranges from 1 to 6, six being the most difficult AI.
対局相手‐上家 Match Rival Kamicha (the player to your left).

2nd Screen:

Left Side:

食いタン/Kuitan (Open Tanyao): あり Yes なし No.

赤牌/Akadora (Red tiles): 1枚 of each, 2枚 of each, 4枚 of each, なし No Tiles.

連荘設定/Renchan (continuances) Rules: 聴牌連荘 Tenpai Renchan, 不聴連荘 Noten Renchan, アガリ連荘 Agari (Win) Renchan.

ダブロン/トリロン/Double Ron/Triple Ron: あり Yes, なし No.

Right Side:

特殊ルール/Special Rules*: なし None, 導火線 Dôkasen 割れ目 Wareme, 大割れ目Daiwareme.
焼き鳥/Yakitori (Penalty if you don't win at least once): iあり Yes, なし No.
和了やめ/Agari-yame (If East is on top and wins on the last hand he'll end the game): あり Yes, なし No.
トビ賞/Tobi (To bust someone) Prize: あり Yes, なし No.

Note that in both screens there's always at the top bottom the option to go back to the Main Menu メインメニュー and Game Start 対局開始.

*Explanation of those Special Rules from Barticle's guide (Copy-paste):

割れ目 / 割目 / ワレ目 / われめ / ワレメ [wareme]

Wareme (meaning "gap" or "split") is a luck-based gambling rule which doubles the points paid / received by the player whose section of the wall was broken at the start of the hand of play. This doubling effect is in addition to the usual multiplier applied to east so a dealer Mangan is worth a massive 24,000 points. Points from Riichi stakes and the Honba count are not doubled.
In video-games that allow the Wareme option the player affected by this rule is often indicated with a small table-top marker, usually marked with the 割 kanji. If the game has no marker then you would need to use the dice throw to determine which side of the wall was broken.

大割れ目 [dai wareme]

Dai Wareme (literally "big Wareme") is a more extreme variant of the Wareme doubling rule.
If the same number shows on both dice the Wareme player pays/receives four times the standard amount instead of double! Since the dice total will always be an even number this effect can only ever be applied to players in the north and south seats.

導火線 [dōkasen]

Dōkasen (literally "fuse") is another variation of the Wareme rule. The doubling effect is applied to the player sitting adjacent to the end of the live wall from which tiles are being drawn.
The wall gradually shortens like the fuse of a bomb. When all the tiles on one side of the wall have been depleted the doubling effect passes to the next player in turn.

麻雀グランプリ/Mahjong Grand Prix:

On the left you can see a cup with D-3 on it, that's the first league, then comes D-2, and so on until you reach the A-1 league, the top (except if there is S League rank).

麻雀’sPoint/Mahjong Points X点/Points (The higher the number the higher your position in each league is).
場代/Rent/Deposit. The fee for renting a table. (The amount is deducted from your earnings at the end of each match, or the amount of points that you lose If you quit or leave the game early). Rank X位/Position (Your position in each league, form 40 to 1 in each D league)
レート (point Conversion) Rate: x0.0010 in D league.
リーグTOP (Here should appear a name, the name of the one on TOP at the moment) X点 (The Mahjong points he/she has.)
TOPとの差/Difference between you and the one on top in X点/points.

対局設定/Rules Setting (You can check with rules are in use.)

Right side:

試合形式/Match Type: 東南戦 East-South, 東風戦 East Only, 1局戦 One Hand Game
持ち点/Starting Points:
返し点/Minimum Points to win:
ウマ/Uma (Rank Bonus):
食いタン/Kuitan: ありYes, なし No
赤牌/Akadora (Red tiles): なし No, 1, 2, 4 of each

Left side:
連荘設定/Renchan Rules; 聴牌連荘 Tenpai Renchan, 不聴連荘 Noten Renchan, アガリ連荘 Agari (Win) Renchan.
ダブル/トリプル/Double(Ron)/Triple (Ron): ありYes, なし No
特殊/Special (Rules): なし None, 導火線 Dôkasen 割れ目 Wareme, 大割れ目Daiwareme
焼き鳥/Yakitori: ありYes, なし No
和了やめ/Agari-yame: ありYes, なし No
トビ賞/Tobi Prize: ありYes, なし No

開始/Match start. Press this button to start a match.

Rank. Press this to see the Rank List, you can move up and down. Press 戻る to go back.

Press メインメニュー at the top bottom the option to go back to the Main Menu.

チャレンジ/Challenge:

Challenge 1-1: Riichi.
Challenge 1-2: Be Tenpai in a Draw.
Challenge 1-3: Win.
Challenge 2-1: Win with Fanpai!! (The Yaku made of Seat/Round Wind or Dragons).
Challenge 2-2: Ron!!
Challenge 2-3: Tsumo!!
Challenge 3-1: Win with Pinfu!!
Challenge 3-2: Win with Tanyao!!
Challenge 3-3: Win with Pinfu & Tanyao!!
Challenge 4-1: Win with Chiitoitsu!!
Challenge 4-2: Win with Sanshoku Dôjun!!
Challenge 4-3: Win with Toi Toi Hô!!
Challenge 5-1: Win with a hand with 1 Dora or more!!
Challenge 5-2: Win with a hand with 3 Dora or more!!
Challenge 5-3: Win with a hand with 5 Dora or more!!
Challenge 6-1: Make at least 5 different Yaku during the match!!
Challenge 6-2: Make at least 7 different Yaku during the match!!
Challenge 6-3: Make at least 9 different Yaku during the match!!
Challenge 7-1: Being Oya (East) get Renchan 1 time or more!!
Challenge 7-2: Being Oya (East) get Renchan 3 times or more!!
Challenge 7-3: Being Oya (East) get Renchan 4 times or more!!
Challenge 8-1: Win with a hand with 30 Fu and 3 Han or higher!!
Challenge 8-2: Win with a hand with 30 Fu and 4 Han or higher!!
Challenge 8-3: Win with a hand with a Mangan or higher!!
Challenge 9-1: Get on TOP (winning the whole match) without doing Riichi!!
Challenge 9-2: End a Match without being Ronned!!
Challenge 9-3: Make 1 or more players go below zero!!
Challenge: 10-1: Get on TOP against level 4 AI!!
Challenge: 10-2: Get on TOP against level 5 AI!!
Challenge: 10-3: Get on TOP against level 6 AI!!

When you pick a challenge you can see the game rules.

Right side:

持ち点/Starting Points:
ウマ/Uma (Rank Bonus):

Left side:
連荘設定/Renchan Rules; 聴牌連荘 Tenpai Renchan, 不聴連荘 Noten Renchan, アガリ連荘 Agari (Win) Renchan.

Also you can go back pressing 戻る or start the challenge pressing レッツチャレンジ!!/Lets Challenge!!

As always, you can go to the main menu pressing メインメニュー at the bottom-left of this mode screen.

麻雀クイズ/Mahjong Quiz:

This is a mode comprised of questions about the game, each one with 4 answers.
It has 3 difficulty levels the top one is the easiest and the bottom one is the hardest.
This game mode measures the amount of correct answers you got each time you complete the mode, and the time it took you to answer them.
The thing is some of the questions are pure mahjong knowledge and have no tiles whatsoever in the question.
Is a mode clearly oriented to Japanese speakers.

Again, you can go to the main menu pressing メインメニュー at the bottom-left of this mode screen.

設定/Options:

BGM SE (To adjust Music and Sound Effects volume.)

打牌操作/Discarding Style: ワンタッチ/ One Touch, ツータッチ/Two Touches, フリック/Flick

名前変更/Name Change データの初期化 Data Reset (Cannot be selected during play)

閉じる Close.

得点計算機/Mahjong Calculator

This mode is a mahjong calculator. On top you enter your hand, on its right, your winning tile. While doing so you can select melds.
Below that you can choose what Round Wind and Seat Wind are in play.
Below that you can choose which win you've got, be that Tsumo or Ron. On its right you can choose if you did Riichi or not.
Finally you can choose what tiles are Dora and which ones are Ura-Dora.

Press メインメニュー to go back to the Main Menu.

Didn't find a way to set if you won by Haitei, Hôtei, Chankan or Rinshan Kaihô...

麻雀ルール/Mahjong Rules:

This mode is a mahjong explanation mode. Explains all the basic, how to play and all. Everything is in Japanese, so for westerners this mode is of little use.

You can go to the main menu pressing メインメニュー.

成績閲覧/Results Observation

役の達成回数/Times you've got each Yaku. (In top, and centered).
You can see each Yaku name and the times you've got it in X 回.

一飜/1 Han Yaku;

リーチ/Riichi
一発/Ippatsu
ツモ/Tsumo
海底/Haitei
河底/Hôtei
嶺上開花/Rinshan Kaihô
チャンカン/Chankan
タンヤオ/Tanyao
平和/Pinfu
一盃口/Iipeikô
飜牌/Fanpai (the same as Yakuhai)

二飜/2 han Yaku:

連風パイ/Double Wind (Same Round and Seat Wind only)
ダブルリーチ/Double Riichi
七対子/Chiitoitsu
三色同順/Sanshoku Dôjun
三色同順(鳴き)/Sanshoku Dôjun (Calling)
一気通貫/Ikkitsûkan
一気通貫(鳴き)/Ikkitsûkan (Calling)
チャンタ/Chanta
チャンタ(鳴き)/Chanta (calling)
対々和/Toitoi Hô
三連刻/ San Renkô
三暗刻/San Ankô
三槓子/San Kantsu
三色同刻/Sanshoku Dôkô
小三元/Shô San Gen
混老頭/Honrôtô

三飜/3 Han Yaku:

混一色/Hon'itsu
混一色(鳴き)Hon'itsu (Calling)
純チャン/Junchan
純チャン(鳴き)/Junchan (Calling)
二盃口/Ryanpeikô

六飜/6 Han Yaku:

清一色/Chin'itsu
清一色(鳴き)Chin'itsu (Calling)

満貫/Mangan

流し満貫/Nagashi Mangan

役満/Yakuman

天和/Tenhô
地和/Chiihô
大三元/ Dai San Gen
小四喜/Shô Sû Shii
字一色/ Tsû Iisô
清老頭/Chinrôtô
緑一色/Ryû Iisô
四暗刻/Sû Ankô
四槓子/ Sû Kantsu
九蓮宝燈/Chûrenpôtô
国士無双/Kokushi Musô
大車輪/ Dai Sharin
百万石/ Hyakuman Goku
十三不塔/Shii San Pûtaa

ダブル役満/Double Yakuman

四暗刻単騎/Sû Ankô Tanki
大四喜/Dai Sû Shii
純正九連宝燈/Chûrenpôtô
純正国士無双/Kokushi Musô

Press メインメニュー to go back to the previous menu.

達成一局戦/Results in 1 Hand Games 過去の結果一局戦/Past Results in 1 Hand Games

達成東風戦/Results in East Only Games 過去の結果東風戦/Past Results in East Only Games

達成東南戦/Results in East-South Games 過去の結果東南戦/Past Results in East-South Games.

Normal Results:

Each results section has it's own sub-section depending on which Special rules you use: 特殊ルール なし No Special Rules(top one), 導火線 Dôkasen 割れ目 Wareme, 大割れ目Daiwareme. You just need to flick down.

1st Page:

対局数/Number of matches
最高和了点/Highest score
10対局平均和了点/Last 10 games point average

2nd page:

1位回数/Times being 1st
2位回数/Times being 2nd
3位回数/Times being 3rd
4位回数/Times being 4th

3rd page:

リーチ回数/Riichi Times
放銃回数/Times you've been ronned

Past Results:

This is a graph. On the left you can see the four positions you can get in the game, 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th. On the right, numbers that range from +150,00 to -150,000.

The Red Lines shows your positions, being the left side the older ones, and the right your newest positions.

The Blue Line shows the points you've obtained in each game in the same fashion as the red one, newest on the right.

Each results section has it's own sub-section depending on which Special rules you use: 特殊ルール なし No Special Rules (when you enter, you start here), 導火線 Dôkasen 割れ目 Wareme, 大割れ目Daiwareme. You can press the arrow on the right to see the other graphs. Of course, if you move to a new page you can press the left arrow to go to the previous one.

Again, you can always go back to the previous page or the Main Menu pressing メインメニュー.

During play: There are three small gray buttons on left of the screen during play:

Top-left: メニューMenu.

While In Challenge Mode you have 2 extra options on the top: ギブアップ/Give Up (top left) and リトライ/Retry (top right).

中断/Suspension (left button). To stop a game and keep playing later. You can choose はい/Yes, or いいえ/No, and go back.

If you suspend a game, when you go back to the mode in which you suspended that game you'll be asked if you want to continue the game choose はい/Yes, or いいえ/No.
If you choose No while entering Grand Prix Mode you'll loose the Rent/Deposit points (the table fee).
If you choose No while entering Challenge or Free Mode, a new game will be created, so you'll need to select the challenge you want to play, or the rules you want to use, in case of Free Mode.

設定/Options (right button). Is exactly the same as the previous section 設定/Options.

BGM SE (To adjust Music and Sound Effects volume.)

打牌操作/Discarding Style: ワンタッチ/ One Touch, ツータッチ/Two Touches, フリック/Flick

名前変更/Name Change データの初期化 Data Reset (Cannot be selected during play)

閉じる Close.

Center left: 情報表示/Information Display. You can check all player placement during game, their names, seat winds and the points every player has, also you can see the level of each AI.

Dawn-left:ルール/Rules. To check the rules in play.

Right side:

持ち点/Starting Points:
ウマ/Uma (Rank Bonus):

Left side:

In the lower part of the main menu there are two buttons 実績/Achievements, on the left, andランキング/Ranking, on the right. They're a bit small...

You can get all the trophies Doing:

Winning with a hand worth 18,000 points or more.
Playing 1,000 matches.
Wining with 10 Pinfu,10 Ikkitsûkan, 10 Chin'itsu, 100 Dora and 1 Yakuman.
Reaching the top of the League A-1.
There's one secret trophy (I do believe you may get it by beating all challenges.)
Last edited by Ignatius on Fri Sep 30, 2016 4:17 pm, edited 33 times in total.