Autoplay

http://www.ron2.jp/

Moderator: Shirluban

Doc
Fresh Reacher
Fresh Reacher

Autoplay

Post by Doc » Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:57 pm

Anybody know how autoplay operates on Ron2? The tutorial says it will choose your discards. I\'m wondering if you can use this function if somebody rings the doorbell or an important phone call comes in or... if you reallly need to run down the hall to the, um, necessary room because the player on your left has won 7 hands in a row and is still going (no pun intended, I guess) strong. The other question is what impact using autoplay has on your ranking or rating in the round. Somehow it doesn\'t seem fair to let the AI work for you - unless it\'s particularly weak :)

zzo38
Senior Reacher
Senior Reacher

Re:Autoplay

Post by zzo38 » Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:55 pm

What seems fair, is if they could have a few options for autoplay, such as whether only safe tiles, nothing, etc, and to automatically call tsumo/ron agari.

eyarukun
Fresh Reacher
Fresh Reacher

Re:Autoplay

Post by eyarukun » Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:08 pm

well for the short tiime i used ron2 yes the auto play worked as if a bot was playing for you.i used this to learn how to play acualy. when my hand wouldnt ron when i thought it was sapost to i turned on the auto play. and watched as the bot removed the tiles taht were not needed. so in other words yes!!! and its not to shaby eather. although its faster so players will know when your using it. lol i kinda felt guilty..

1-dot white-dra 1-dot