Kyuu rank help in Mahjong fight club PSP

http://www.konami.jp/mfc/

Moderator: Shirluban

Rinshan_Kaihou
Fresh Reacher
Fresh Reacher

Kyuu rank help in Mahjong fight club PSP

Post by Rinshan_Kaihou » Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:12 pm

I started a new game and remembered how hard the first few kyuu rank matches were, and yet again I'm having severe trouble getting past the 10 kyuu matches (the very first ones). They fight harder then the dan rank, which i was able to win at least some of the time, and the middle range kyuu ranks were losing in a landslide to me, but in the 10 kyuu I can hardly win a single hand. First of all they richii after about five tiles into their discards and one shot a bit (in one match there was 3 one shots). Is there any way to fight this? At first I thought it was just random luck but they keep doing richiis so fast I find it hard to win anything because I usually still have about 3 more tiles needed to win, so can't even risk going for the win because I need to play defense or else I get ron'd repeatedly. Any tips on how to beat these guys?

Rinshan_Kaihou
Fresh Reacher
Fresh Reacher

Re: Kyuu rank help in Mahjong fight club PSP

Post by Rinshan_Kaihou » Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:24 pm

Never mind. I kept retrying until they didn't do a bunch of quick richiis and ended up +26,000 points. Feel the burn evil kyuu ranks! I got up to 4 kyuu rank from 10 in that one match. :p