Freeroll on HERO MAHJONG

Discussion on on-line and off-line mahjong softwares.

Moderator: Shirluban

jenn
Administrator
Administrator

Freeroll on HERO MAHJONG

Post by jenn » Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:41 pm

Hi Guys,

It's pretty last-minute, but there will be a $500 freeroll on Hero Mahjong Sunday, Feb 27th at 16:00 Hong-Kong Time.

Click on this link and sign-up for the new Hero Mahjong. You can also use the ad on the ReachMahjong.com homepage. The image is way too big for our site so I'll fix that this week!

The tournament and site only use Hong Kong-rules, but if you're a Reach player you should be able to pick them up pretty quickly.

jenn
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Freeroll on HERO MAHJONG

Post by jenn » Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:56 am

Hi again guys. This freeroll has been postponed to March 6th at 21:00 HK-time.

We got a better deal though. The first 50 players that sign up for and play in this freeroll will get $20 USD in their account too.

It's HK rules, so some people won't be that comfortable, but it's a free tournament, total prize pool of $500, plus the bonus credit in your account. Garthe and I will be playing in it and maybe some other familiar faces. Since the event has been postponed, you also have plenty of time to check out the software, get a feel for the rules and get signed up.

Garthe will give you a summary/review of Hero Mahjong in the next day or so too. Remember to use the link above or the banner on the RM.com homepage to sign up so you can get your cash bonus.

Hope to see you there, everyone!

jenn
Administrator
Administrator

Post by jenn » Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:05 pm

Please note the tourney is 9:00pm, HK time, not 7. I've edited the message above.

xKime
Expert Reacher
Expert Reacher

Post by xKime » Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:30 am

Hey there. I entered the site from the link in Garthe's post, downloaded the game, created my account and then registered for the freeroll as the 6th person.

http://img684.imageshack.us/i/6thi.png/

Still, I'm not sure how this 20$ benefit works, when do I recieve it? Can I use them normally for other games, or do I also need to credit an amount of money in my account for it to count?

Thanks, and looking forwards to some good mahjong tables at the free roll with all of you.

jenn
Administrator
Administrator

Post by jenn » Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:29 pm

Hi Kime!

My understanding is that the $20 will be deposited at the same time as the freeroll. You don't have to deposit, just show up for the tournament.

If it doesn't work, email me at jenn@reachmahjong.com with your username and we'll get it sorted out.

See you online in a couple days!

xKime
Expert Reacher
Expert Reacher

Post by xKime » Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:44 pm

Oh, I see, thank you. If I read the original post properly, it does say I need to "register -and- play" but I seem to have read "register to play." My bad. orz

Thank you and see you online soon too.

xKime
Expert Reacher
Expert Reacher

Post by xKime » Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:35 pm

Well, the tournament did get moved to next week as we didn't reach the minimum of 52 players, but they still paid me and a few friends who were waiting to start at the same time as me, and I got 20$ from registering, and 5$ for a referral. I found that a very responsible action in the part of the server, and it's not really their fault we didn't reach the minimum.

So, I'll try again next week.