"Mahjong Tricks" on Google Play

Discussion on on-line and off-line mahjong softwares.

Moderator: Shirluban

MPuzzle
Fresh Reacher
Fresh Reacher

"Mahjong Tricks" on Google Play

Post by MPuzzle » Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:23 am

Since I have spent a large amount of effort on "Mahjong Tricks" but I cannot get audiences on Google Play. As you may all know google play search is very bad :( really bad :( :( . I hereby present you my new free app "Mahjong Tricks". It is a training app that is based on the basic rules of Mahjong. Not sure does it work for Reach Mahjong. Please kindly download and have a try!

https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... e.game.maj

Ignatius
Silver Boarder
Silver Boarder
Location: (From Spain) In Ireland (EU) since 2016, so lazy I didn´t update this until 2019... (私は初心者だし、よろしく)

Re: "Mahjong Tricks" on Google Play

Post by Ignatius » Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:05 pm

Yes, it works for Riichii Mahjong/Reach Mahjong.

And the app it's really good. I tried it this evening and I think it deserve five stars.

Awesome to train waits and discards.
It's a very good app for those starting to play any kind of mahjong style.

I think Draw Mode should be called Waits mode.

Also, when you hit the hint button you can see "waiting occur" and one or more tiles with a question mark. This "waiting occur" thing sounds weird to me. But maybe it's correct (I'm not anglophone from birth...)
Life is as beautiful as you want it to be, but it´s only one. That´s why you must not get tired of it. Don´t care if you don´t say something that seems "important" because your mere existence is important for someone.

MPuzzle
Fresh Reacher
Fresh Reacher

Post by MPuzzle » Thu Jun 30, 2016 12:36 am

Really appreciate your feedback and download. Need it so much!! :D For the "occur", I mean the number of tiles remaining outside. Hard to write it short.

Shirluban

Post by Shirluban » Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:43 am

I think the term you need is "live tiles".
Cats don't do タンヤオ (tan-yao) but タニャーオ (ta-nya-o).
World Riichi Championship Rules 2022
Comparison of riichi rules around the world

MPuzzle
Fresh Reacher
Fresh Reacher

Post by MPuzzle » Thu Jun 30, 2016 11:47 am

Thank you so much !! :D

Ignatius
Silver Boarder
Silver Boarder
Location: (From Spain) In Ireland (EU) since 2016, so lazy I didn´t update this until 2019... (私は初心者だし、よろしく)

Post by Ignatius » Fri Jul 01, 2016 5:46 pm

I see you've made changes. That's really cool. The app seems to work perfectly.

I'll use it a bit more.
Life is as beautiful as you want it to be, but it´s only one. That´s why you must not get tired of it. Don´t care if you don´t say something that seems "important" because your mere existence is important for someone.

rotkehlchen
Fresh Reacher
Fresh Reacher

Post by rotkehlchen » Sat Jul 02, 2016 3:39 pm

Just tested it for a minute or so, looks pretty nice, but
- I would use a transparent background for the icon.
- it might be just me, but I find the text hard to read. Maybe it's the font, maybe the bright colours.

MPuzzle
Fresh Reacher
Fresh Reacher

Post by MPuzzle » Sat Jul 02, 2016 4:20 pm

Really thanks for all your helps !! :wink: . I was thinking of making a theme related to halloween (still a long period until October) and I am not sure should I make another theme before this. Very sad to tell you all the truth that not many downloaded the app every day and the total install right now is under 20. And to get you all informed, I moved on to next puzzle game. :wink: And of course, I will make improvements if this app grows bigger !! Thanks for all your support !

Ignatius
Silver Boarder
Silver Boarder

Post by Ignatius » Sat Jul 02, 2016 5:32 pm

Well maybe your app wasn't downloaded by many people. But I assure you, the work you put in there was fantastic. Keep at it!