Japanese Reach Mahjong Rules. Strategy, news, sets - anything!
- Gold Boarder
- Posts: 802
- Joined: Tue Aug 20, 2013 5:10 pm
- Location: USA
It already got reheated, but that's ok, this kitchen is as good as the other one for new recipes. (hope those spammers didn't notice the word kitchen)
- Platinum Boarder
- Posts: 1486
- Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:08 pm
- Location: Ipswich, UK (and usually 一向聴地獄)
Stop mentioning kitchens!
- Posts: 775
- Joined: Thu Jan 22, 2009 1:53 pm
- Location: Svartalfheim
(hope those spammers didn't notice the word kitchen)
(hope moderators read the full post before firing the ban-bazooka)
- Expert Reacher
- Posts: 273
- Joined: Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:27 pm
- Location: Chicago, IL
- Fresh Reacher
- Posts: 30
- Joined: Wed Mar 11, 2015 2:56 am
I once had a daisuushii where I pon'd three different sets of winds and ron'd the last set. It was against computers but you'd think they would know to stop discarding winds at some point.
I also had similar with a daisangen.